Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Services provided by Jumbo Skip Bins Private Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our service/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. .
Our Website Services
Our Services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase services through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that any prices detailed on our website are current, however we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time until an invoice has been issued and payment of same has been effected in full. If you have placed an order for our services and we do not have sufficient Skip Bins to service your order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
Any dealings you have with any advertiser appearing on the website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Jumbo Skip Bins is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
Hire Orders and Service Descriptions
- We strive to ensure that our Hire Orders and Services are described as accurately as possible on our website, however if we become aware of any error or omission we reserve the right to amend same. We do not warrant that the Hire Orders & Services described on our website are always accurate
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will be replicated by the actual Skip Bins delivered or reflect or portray the detailed options on offer.
- Our Services are for hire to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years, or any other legal entity. By proceeding to hire services through our website, you (referred to variously in this document as – you, your, the hirer, the purchaser, the consumer) acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age. We endeavour to ensure that our Hire Service List is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any Service advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our prices can be accessed from our home page, however we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time until an invoice has been issued and payment in full has been effected. When you “the Hirer” order Services from us, we require you to provide your full name/trading as/company name, address , email address and telephone contacts. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject the Hirer’s Service Order within 2 working days. If we have not responded to you within working 2 days, the Hirer’s offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting the Hirer’s offer to hire our Services, however, the most likely reason for rejecting a hire offer will be that we do not currently have that the necessary Skip Bins available to service the Hire Order.
- Once the Hirer has submitted a Hire Order, you may cancel that order if our acceptance or rejection of your offer to Hire our Services is still pending.
- Approved Hire Orders will not commence or be acted upon until an invoice has been issued and payment in full has been received.
- Should the Hirer wish to cancel the hire order prior to delivery of the Skip Bin(s), any payments made to Jumbo Skip Bins will be refunded within 5 working days of the Hire Order cancellation being received and acknowledged by us. For a Hire Order to be cancelled we require at least 48 hours notice.
- Once the Skip Bin(s) has/have been delivered there will be no refund permitted.
- Standard hire of a Skip Bin is normally restricted to 1 – 5 days. Should you require it for longer, we will endeavour to oblige, depending on the availability of Bins. Please note, extra days hire beyond 5 days will incur additional charges.
- Payment of Bin hire is due prior to or upon delivery of the Bin(s). The Skip Bin(s) will not be supplied if payment, for whatever reason, has not been received.
- We are happy to arrange with you a suitable drop off and collection point on the property that suits your requirements, however, positioning the bin has to be at the drivers discretion when on site, as to Jumbo Skip Bins must comply with its Public Liability Insurance requirements and relevant Council regulations.
- If the customer requires a Skip Bin to be placed on a roadway, verge, footpath, green strip or on any Council property, the appropriate Council permits must be sourced/obtained by the Hirer, prior to delivery of the Skip Bin. Note, Fire Ant areas also require a permit, if soil is to be removed. If applicable to you, a permit must be obtained.
- Bins cannot be placed on underground access covers.
- Environmental Protection Agency Schedule 7, details Restricted and Hazardous waste, such as those highlighted below, which are not permitted to be placed in a Skip Bin.
- Asbestos, paints, chemicals or empty chemical containers, gas bottles, refrigerators, air conditioners ,tree trunks, insulation material of any kind.
- Additional charges & / or refusal to remove the skip bin(s) until it is legal & safe will apply.
- Tyres and mattresses can be place in a Skip Bin for disposal but at an additional cost, provided that they are placed on top for removal prior to dumping.
- Green Waste Skip Bins.
- To qualify for Green Waste disposal, where applicable, the skip bin must only contain green waste, vegetation, lawn clippings, palm fronds, leaves, weeds, tree & shrub pruning, etc. Any disposal fees at the Council Tip are the Hirer’s responsibility.
- No sawn timber, paper, cardboard, rubbish, or anything else except clean vegetation.
- Branches, limbs & trunks to be no more than 1500mm in length and 400mm in diameter. Trunks may be split to comply.
- If contents of skip bin are found not to comply with the above, we reserve the right to empty the entire contents of any bin on the property where the bin was delivered and we accept no responsibility for the contents left behind or further clean up costs, or damage to property as a result of tipping the bin.
- Other restricted items:
- Kitchen waste, food waste, used diapers/nappies, human waste and animal waste are forbidden.
- Wet Concrete, cement, plaster, paints, grout, silicone, glues and adhesives. These may be disposed of in cardboard boxes or bags and allowed to dry first, before being placed into the bin. Do not scrape off these materials onto the side of the bin, or cleaning fees will be applicable.
- We reserve the right to empty the entire contents of any bin on the property where the bin was delivered, if any of the above materials are found in the bin.
- We accept no responsibility for the contents left behind or further clean up costs, or damage to property as a result of tipping the bin.
- No fires to be lit in the Skip Bin.
- If we do not have the size bin you require we will endeavour to supply a suitable replacement.
- Damage to the Bins (delivered in good condition) during the term of hire, will be repaired at the Hirer’s expense. This includes any damage to our bins by a third party, other than the Hirer.
- Under no circumstances are Skip Bins to be moved from the delivery position, unless by prior arrangement, and access to our vehicles must always be maintained to allow safe delivery/collection of Skip Bins.
- Failure to comply will incur an additional charge of $100 call out fee.
- The Hirer is also be responsible for any incidental costs to position the Skip Bin(s) for collection by our vehicles, such as crane hire etc.
- Minimum access required for Skip Bins to be delivered /placed/collected; Height – 6 metres x Width – 3 metres, refer to paragraph 13 regarding the drivers discretion.
- We will not be liable for any damage to your property when placing or recovering a skip bin due to reasons beyond our control.
- The bins may only be filled to the Top Rim of the Bin.
- Any overfill may be left behind or charged at our applicable rate per cubic meter or weight, whichever greater .
- Overloaded bins are dangerous and illegal to transport (we face prosecution for unsafe overloaded Bins).
- We reserve the right to remove and leave behind any item placed above the rim, or any prohibited item as detailed above.
- We reserve the right to terminate Skip Bin Hire Orders and charge additional fees should there be a breach of aforementioned Jumbo Skip Bin terms and conditions.
- Jumbo Skip Bins declines to accept liability for any loss (including loss of profit), injury, damage or expense (direct or indirect) incurred or suffered by the Hirer or any third party, by the failure of the Hirer or any third party to use the hired Skip Bins in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites.
- Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website.
- Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense.
- By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us and the Hirer has no authority to use these materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website or any other written product documentation, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website or other written documentation are free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:-
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
- We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 45 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving you at least 14 days Notice. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Queensland and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.